Cubebrush Art School Semester 1 Free Download UPDATED
Cubebrush Art School Semester 1 Free Download
👩🎨👨🎨 9000+ students enrolled (thank you! 🙏), bring together the community! (New installments payment choice available via PayPal for US residents!)
Update ii/3/2022 - New program introduction + PDF with links to the customs
Welcome to Art School for Digital Artists! Want to learn fine art as a complete beginner or take your existing art skills to the adjacent level? You're come to the right place!
The ART School program is a complete college-like curriculum from home for those looking to get the all-time art education possible - at a fraction of the cost you'd usually pay in traditional institutions.
It's the merely program of its kind online, 4 years in the making.
⚠️ This is the cocky-learn version of the program. For access to weekly feedback, consider Art Schoolhouse + Feedback instead.
The 10 "terms" included in the program focus on digital arts in general, giving yous the best creative base you would await from top colleges around the world, only without the irrelevant fluff and in a applied digital format.
✅ I guarantee y'all'll love Art School and that information technology will help yous make faster progress than traditional school. If y'all're not sure this is for you, get Term 1 here first (you lot tin e'er upgrade to the full program later) and if for any reason you're non satisfied I'll refund your money for that term! (no refunds for the full programme though!)
⏫ If you purchased a single Term separately and you'd similar to upgrade to the full x-Term pack instead, send me a PM and I'd exist happy to refund the amount of that individual Term later on your purchase!
-
80.LV Interview
-
DeviantArt Podcast
-
How to Draw Comics Podcast
-
The Rookies - Student Review
-
Renaud Galand, Lead Character Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment (Overwatch) - "After 2 years (!) of insanely HARD Work, my buddy Marc finally finished something that I consider to be hands down, 1 of, if not THE Best "all-in-one" art grade you could find for the toll. I've worked and known Marc for close to a decade now and his level of bulldoze, research, dedication and quality in everything he does is some of the well-nigh insane I've seen in the industry.. TLDR; Information technology'due south awesome and at that place is something for everybody then check it out."
-
Fausto De Martini, Senior Illustrator on Avatar Sequels @ Lightstorm Entertainment - "Given the fact he is an astonishing artist and Cubebrush is a fantastic platform, this new class is a must for those who wants to learn from the all-time out there!"
-
Simon Fuchs, Senior Artist @ Valve - "Check out my friend Marc Brunet's Art Schoolhouse projection. This is an amazing corporeality of content for the price!"
-
Josh Singh, Art Director @ Tiptop Free Games - "I don't plug things lightly. But I actually want to brand this visible to artists looking to brush upward fundamentals or artists looking to go started creating a portfolio y'all can utilize to get piece of work. Marc Brunet is i of the most meticulous artists I know and a great teacher. This looks admittedly amazing."
-
Clayton Barton, Founder @ HowtoDrawComics.com - "Well-nigh notably, Marc has just completed his hit grade 'Fine art School' - a carefully structured curriculum of lessons that promises to give you the aforementioned education yous'd expect to find in a traditional art schoolhouse for a fraction of the cost."
You will learn all the essential skills needed to get ahead in the crowded digital art industry with a curriculum packed with content you actually need and none of which you lot don't.
I've gathered countless curriculums from traditional fine art schools all effectually the world, put together the best part of each and added some cardinal classes you'll demand (yet normally won't find) based on my 17+ years of experience in the fine art industry.
The result is a massive program I've separate in x terms with a natural progression from elementary notions to more complex topics. Run across the listing of classes below.
You'll get:
- Video files for all the classes
- Assignments
In that location is now a new section in the forums for Fine art School students where you'll exist able to post your assignments for feedback from the customs!
I will be posting updates on the forums for those who want to proceed upward to date with course edits/additions!
💻 All the terms are available individually in my shop if you lot prefer to pay in installments - they contain the verbal same classes.
🎓 See the image above for the full updated curriculum!
🔧 Tools needed
- Photoshop or equivalent (Procreate, Krita, Sai, etc)
- Drawing tablet
Table of content:
🎨 TERM one (8h46m total)
- Nude Figure Drawing
- Perspective 1
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 1
- Visual Communication one
🎨 TERM two (9h19m total)
- Visual Advice ii
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 2
- Perspective two
- Beefcake 1
🎨 TERM iii (11h35m total)
- ZBrush for Digital Prod
- Clothed Effigy Drawing
- Anatomy 2
🎨 TERM 4 (8h42m total)
- Color & Light Theory 1
- Film & Game Product Overview
- Anatomy three
🎨 TERM 5 (13h30m total)
- Graphic symbol Design
- Nude Figure Sculpting
- Creature & Brute Drawing
🎨 TERM half dozen (7h52m full)
- Colour & Light Theory ii
- Composition & Storytelling
- Mech Pattern
🎨 TERM 7 (6h06m full)
- Enhanced Learning
- Physics of Materials
- Personal Projection ane
🎨 TERM viii (10h47m total)
- Prop Design
- Environment Design
- Personal Projection 2
🎨 TERM 9 (9h20m total)
- Matte Painting
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Personal Project iii
🎨 TERM 10 (4h05m full)
- Digital Painting
- Bonus - Portfolio Creation (coming soon)
- Bonus - Resume Workshop (coming soon)
- Bonus - Social Media Growth (coming soon)
I've created a ton of tutorials over the years - ART Schoolhouse is the one I've e'er wanted to do but never had the time (or skills). This is the projection I'yard the well-nigh proud of in my life so far, can't wait to accept y'all along for this epic ride and introduce you in the all-time possible manner to the world of digital arts!
-marc
FAQ
I'm a complete beginner at fine art with no prior drawing experience will this program work for me?
-YES! Information technology's a complete art didactics starting from the basics. It'due south ideal if you lot take no experience, some experience or even a lot of it (many working pros accept it, great to refresh the fundamentals)
What software is required?
-I recommend Photoshop just whatsoever painting software will work great (Clip Studio Paint, Procreate, Krita, etc). For the 3D portion, yous can either skip it or download a trial for ZBrush, that should exist plenty enough!
If I buy this, can I upgrade to the +Feedback version later?
-Yep, you tin find the upgrade option here http://cbr.sh/hv5lmt
Do I get a certificate afterwards completing the program?
-Yeah, yous get a signed certificate as proof of your accomplishment!
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: ketchamthiche.blogspot.com
